Saturday, February 13, 2010

Help Filling Out A Da 4187 How Can I Change My Mos?

How can i change my mos? - help filling out a da 4187

I went into the army of the 31B and 3 weeks before the end of AIT and MOS hate my class and I want to go to a mechanic. Who knows how I do this? I've heard that I may be a complete DA Form 4187, and the use of the mark but I am not sure I am in the army, new, if he asked me to use. If anyone any advice on how I can go back to school needs, I would be very happy. (Who knows the loop holes or ways around the rules of the army, it would also) welcome

2 comments:

mcolsia1... said...

Give a little time to their work in the great army 31Bs, most know that the love of his work. AIT is never, never, never, and the royal army, no matter to say what the teachers. Remember, too, sent people to training in these schools usually offer is stored there, because they are not good for the Grand Army, and are less likely than a teacher injured. Anyway, give it a chance, there's more.

Matrangr said...

First, I do not know if you like the MOS, not because they themselves have not done their job. The answer is: No, you can not attend school during his first term of recruitment. You can use a fiscal year 4187, but allowed to leave only if the input and output are called in their favor. In the bottom of his MOS must be more to the pay grade. The only other way to return to school to win again at the bear, but he has at least 5 years before they are likely to win again, and that all orders of MP to refer at least 5 years principal terms. I suggest that you really like you do not choose your work for some time, who would not want that, before qualifying in this work. Everyone hates his job in the AIT, the rest of the state of the first input, not its supposed to be fun. Good Luck

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Asics Home kodak. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree