Monday, February 22, 2010

Homemade Boxing Stand Where Can I Find Nutritional Facts For Homemade Foods?

Where can I find nutritional facts for homemade foods? - homemade boxing stand

I look forward to all of these areas, but they are all spam comes in boxes and cans. I eat organic food and everything is homemade. Does anyone know a site where I can find facts nutional these foods? (eg, homemade soup, chicken with vegetables?)

I need a laboratory for what I am with a class in nutrition. I need this information:
Food (DUH)
Quantity consumed (ie 2 cups)
Calories
Protein (g)
Fat (g)
Vitamin A (RE) - What is the acronym for SOS is doing? There is no explanation in the lab?
Vitamin C (mg)
Vitamin E (mg)
Folate (MCG)
Calcium (mg)
Iron (mg)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Asics Home kodak. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree